Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Early This Morning

Out back of my house

Across the road all misty before the heavy rain

The pond that has been such an inspiration for many paintings

The littliest bundle from the last post when I also had trouble with photos

This is the wood's road where i gather a lot of windfalls for my eco dyeing

And this is the bread I bake now after many tries and several different pans, I think I have it now!!


The photos loaded ok this time but I can't get my words back to the top.This was early morning when I looked out to a misty landscape just had to grab the camers and take it for a walk. The rest of the day has been dark and rainy. I finished a hooked mat for my weaving bench. Was still a bit damp from being steamed so I will photo it tomorrow and then got all my new ecoprints ironed. Some leaf prints as well as flower and rose petals. I think my silk was too think so will be on the search for the thinner fabric . More pictures soon.

No comments: