Saturday, July 02, 2011

The Long Story

Shortly after the last post my computer not only crashed it asked a question, I answered and then every thing went away. A friend came to check on it and basically said toast. Here I am months later still computerless. I say that but am writing on a borrowed computer 12 yrs old and with no capacity to download pics, to print, to do a lot of the things i took for granted. Consequently this blog is photo free until I can come up with a working newer computer.

 I am in day 2 of the Free Wrte Fling with Cynthia Morris of Original Impulse. I have so much I'd like to write about but find that I get so busy making art, hooking rugs, teaching others to hook rugs. And right now am compiling a stack of my student's rugs for an exhibit at Mariner's Compass a quilt shop in Bath Maine. Please stop by next week to see the rugs and if you ever felt you wanted to create an heirloom. I teach at my studio on Westport Island. Mondays now is the day I am teaching here this summer. In Damariscotta I am doing an intro class at Pine Tree Yarns, this class is full.

The drop in class is Thursday afternoons at Pine tree Yarns from 1 to 3pm begins July 7th this week. This is a class that you can sign up once or many times. There is a break on signing up for 3 or more sessions. Must already know how to hook.

My gallery is open now for the summer.  Fridays and Saturdays 11 to 5pm and Sundays noon until 4Pm.

Still looking for a computer until next time enjoy the summer it is fleeting, Diane

No comments: