Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Catching up

We are waiting for a storm here on the coast. Rug hooking went well today, I gave the class Valentines well, all but Christine, I just did not manage to get hers finished will take a photo of it when done. Meanwhile here is a large cloth I am working on.
and a sweet story cloth for a friends child



I really admire the women who are able to remember to take photos of their work as it is being made as well as the end result. I seem to remember this right after I have given it as a gift or a rug that has been sold. One of my rugs is still hanging at On Board Fabrics. I must get down there to take a photo, it's of my all time favorite the Chain Link Islands off the coast downeast in Penobscott Bay. Now I am going back to work on Christine's Valentine. 

No comments: